As the first post, I want to think about creativity today.
What is creativity? I think there are two keywords when we answer
this question. First, this is the ability to create a new idea as you may thought
at first. The idea should be based on already exist tools or thought. We use
such seeds and generate an idea that we have never heard before or others do
not come up with. Second, the idea must be useful. This statement is leaded by
thinking we need to use the idea somehow. This is just saying that it has to
have some meaning related to a matter. Both of these two factor will be
achieved by creativeness.
It’s not complicated and everyone have a potential for creativeness.
I believe I am also creative. When I have a discussion with my
classmate or other member of an organization, I always try to suggest unique
ideas. My thinking is that creative ideas attract others and make a value. In
this term, I have one thing that I wanna suggest you to keep in mind. Many
people prefer the same way as many others do. Many people like to join a
majority every time. However this isn’t really recommended because it makes no
discussion. If there is no discussion, it’s not useful, it’s hard to find some
wrongness if there are some, or simply it’s not fun. So I suggest you to
generate a discussion. How?... In my case I usually try to doubt everything
which is considered as a common matter. I always try to make some disagreement
against any statement.
Here is an example. When I was a high school student, I belonged to
English Club. Our activity is only to practice speaking English and attend some
speech competitions. We do not have any other special activity even the time
when we finish our activity when 3rd grade. Every member including
me just thought it as a natural thing as well because, all seniors finish their
activity on that way. One day when I am in 3rd grade, however, I doubted
the tradition and get one idea like “Why don’t we have any event at the end of
3 years activity. We should have some opportunities to show our achievement.” So
I suggest other members to join the school festival and do performance with our
English. Everyone in the group agree to my idea and finally we performed there
as the last activity of our days of English Club.
In summary, while every others kept silent in front of tradition, I
tried to change it with a new idea among the group, and my suggestion was
pleased by all.
I doubt the thing everyone did accept without no question. This
is the important ability. To practice this kind of habit to make a question to
usual things, Six Thinking Hat or SCAMPER is a very useful tool, I think. If
you don’t know you have to search. You should see the matter from another
perspective, find a problematic point, and make a suggestion. Don’t hesitate to
try make new idea because it would make others happy.
At the end of this article, I want to introduce one creative product
which I brought from Japan. A stapler. This is a very innovative product since
a stapler ever is the tool to gather some papers to one with steel but this one
don’t use steel. In other words, this stapler don't use staple. It is very surprising that they can pin some papers without steal, just cut and hold a part of paper with this item. This idea break the common sense and generate a completely
different type of a stapler.
At the end of this article, I want to introduce one creative product
which I brought from Japan. A stapler. This is a very innovative product since
a stapler ever is the tool to gather some papers to one with steel but this one
don’t use steel. In other words, this stapler don't use staple. It is very surprising that they can pin some papers without steal, just cut and hold a part of paper with this item. This idea break the common sense and generate a completely
different type of a stapler.
You can see the success from creating a new thing,
right? This great job also came from doubting a natural thing.
Now let me insist again. Doubt the thing which is taken by others as
a natural matter, and suggest to change it. And the idea would be full of
creativity.
![]() |
| Thank you for reading. Be positive to post any comment, please. |

Wow, wow, wow!
返信削除Incredible idea! Keep going Japanese!
Thanks
削除私はあなたが創造者であると信じています。私たちはチームである場合たとえば、あなたは非常に複雑であり、私たちの役割ゲームを解決するための明るいソリューションを持っています。ブログキープ!
返信削除Terima kasih untuk persetujuan kamu! Senang membaca itu.
削除Nice. That's all.
返信削除Thanks for your cool comment( ´△`)
削除'..creative ideas attract others and make a value.' Love this sentence, totally agree.
返信削除And don't realize your way to make discussion until now, oo omg, that's brave to take risk questioning common things but that's work I admit. I'll learn from that
To make question to an statement we need to think in other ways, and the process is often the same as the way to be creative. I mean trying to think differently is important at this time. (So I suggest role game to practice). Anyway Thank you so much for sharing your thinking and agreement!
削除Yes I realize you always deny idea as in doubt any answer especially during discussion Swan, and yes you successfully makes me realize that LOL, you are indeed creative you even choose "Swan" as your nickname,hehe all the best Swan. :)
返信削除Yes exactly! Hehe Thank you for your positive comment(^^)
削除good! you dare to express your idea in a group discussion. goodluck swan! and your name is creative SWAN hehehe
返信削除See? I am really creative!! Haha
削除great idea swan! good luck
返信削除Thanks (^-^)/
削除I think you are a creative person, why because you make your nickname very unique, Swan. Goodluck!
返信削除haha that's right. Thank you!
削除Keep breaking the system (or whatever or whoever it is that make your creativity stucked). I will answer your question here :P
返信削除That can be the example, your club's tradition refers to your comfort zone, because you do it every year. When you do something new, it means that you guys leave your your comfort zone heheh :P
I see:-) it makes sense.
削除Thank you
I got why you always questioning something or try to discuss about something, that's your creative way. Haha.Then, you should keep against anything. :P
返信削除Okay, don't forget it. I will disagree with you all the time since you ask me here:-) haha
削除